Tuesday 17 June 2014

007 Drink: Chivas Regal

Drink: Chivas Regal
Bond book appearance: James Bond and Moonraker
Experience of 007 Travelers: @ home

Chivas Regal /ˈʃɪvəs ˈrɡəl/ is a blended Scotch whisky produced by Chivas Brothers, owned by Pernod Ricard. Chivas Brothers was first established in 1801. The Chivas Regal brand's home is Strathisla Distillery at Keith, Moray in Speyside, Scotland, the oldest operating Highland distillery which was founded in 1786.

See more information here



"Bond tossed the handbag on to the bed beside its contents. 'I've seen this equipment before, Holly, and it wasn't in Macy's.' He paused for a moment before he crossed to a drinks trolley. 'It was being developed by the C.I.A. An old friend of mine, Felix Leiter, gave me a sneak preview.' Bond turned his back to throw some ice cubes into a glass and top it up with Chivas Regal. 'I think you probably know him.' There was no reply from Holly. 'Because it occurs to me that the C.I.A. placed you with Drax. Correct?'

Christopher Wood: "James Bond and Moonraker"






See more 007 DRINKS here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately we don´t publish links or advertisements.