Wednesday 10 August 2016

007 Food: Scrambled eggs with American hickory-smoked bacon, toast and coffee










Food: Scrambled eggs with American hickory-smoked bacon, toast and coffee
Bond book appearance: Thunderball (1961)
Experience of 007 Travelers: Self-made



"May was looking rather contrite. It seemed as if she might make another speech. Bond held up his hand. ‘Don’t tell me, May. You were right. I can’t do my work on carrot juice. I’ve got to be off in an hour and I need some proper food. Be an angel and make me your kind of scrambled eggs – four eggs. Four rashers of that American hickory-smoked bacon if we’ve got any left, hot buttered toast – your kind, not wholemeal – and a big pot of coffee, double strength. And bring in the drink tray.’"

Ian Fleming: "Thunderball" (1961)
























See more 007 FOODS here






No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately we don´t publish links or advertisements.