Tuesday 26 August 2014

007 Traveler´s Interview: Schilthorn Cableway Ltd. / Nicole Abegglen and Zane Mousavi


007 Travelers met two team members of Schilthorn Cableway Ltd.
We asked them about their work, and of course about James Bond and traveling.



Zane Mousavi & Nicole Abegglen
 
Who: Nicole Abegglen, Head of Sales and Zane Mousavi, Tour Guide
Where: Schilthorn, Piz Gloria, Mürren, Switzerland
When: 17 July 2014
007 Connection: Schilthorn Cableway Ltd. owns Piz Gloria which is a 007 filming location of 007 movie "On Her Majesty´s Secret Service" (1969)



Nicole Abegglen
1. How long have you worked in Schilthorn Cableway Ltd.?
N: I have been working here for 3 years now.
Z: I have been working with Schilthorn for a three months.

2. Tell about your work and what is best about it?
N: Among other things I’m in charge of Scandinavia, UK and USA and I’m doing various sales activities for these markets. Best about is, that I made my hobby traveling into my profession and I have a lot of contact with people from all over the world.
Z: I am a tour guide and I have the honor to meet and guide our guests from the whole world to the 2,970 m high summit of Bernese Alps- Schilthorn. Its a great panoramic view there, which includes Jungfrau, Mönch, Eiger and even Mont Blanc. Every trip is an adventure. All depends on weather conditions, so a lot of times I should be flexible and quite fit. I love it! 

3. Who is your favourite James Bond actor? (leading male role)
N: George Lazenby, of course!
Z: Yeah, it is Pierce Brosnan....

Zane Mousavi

4. The best Bond movie?
N: I like the new ones: Skyfall (2012)
Z: Skyfall (2012), that is great!

5. Which is the best place where you have traveled so far?
N: I like Barcelona
Z: Let´s write it down: Azerbaijan

6. Which is the place where you would like to visit but have not yet been?
N: My next journey will be Southeast Asia....maybe Bali.
Z: I would like to visit Japan


 
See more 007 Travelers interviews here
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately we don´t publish links or advertisements.